Sporting and Charity Event Insurance
We will provide a wide-ranging event insurance policy for the organisers of sporting events. We realise that the most important consideration for anyone planning an event is the knowledge that should something happen, it’s covered. The slightest snag could turn a simple event into a total disaster. From cycling to egg and spoon races, the sporting events policy will provide you with all the cover you need.
Other covers we can provide.
- Public Liability Insurance: This covers your Legal liability for claims made against you for accidental bodily injury or loss or damage to property in the course of an insured event. The standard cover is €2,600,000 but we can have this extended up to €10,000,000 if required.
- Employers Liability Insurance: Covers your legal liability for injury to Employees or Volunteers whilst engaged by you – in relation to the activities agreed to be covered by the insurer.
- Cancellation & Abandonment Insurance: Cover in respect of irrecoverable expenses for cancellation, abandonment, curtailment or postponement due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Property Insurance:Cover for loss or damage to property at the insured event(s) and whilst in transit to and from the event. This can cover your own property and property you are legally responsible for such as hired property and venue property.
- Non Appearance cover:Non appearance of key speaker or entertainer.
The above is a summary outline of cover. All policies are subject to terms limits conditions.